There Are Many Different Ways to Get Plugged in at Grace Pointe
For students in grades 6th-12th, this ministry is to help young Christians grow into complete, mature followers of Christ. Main activities of this ministry are weekly Bible studies, monthly outreach/ministry, and concerted prayer time.
Contact: Marc Frazer 719-313-7005
provides opportunities for men to fellowship and grow by:
- working together in the Church to reach a common goal: for every Christian man to discover how he is uniquely called and shaped by God to live the great commandment, Mark 12:30-31.
- fulfilling the great commission (Matt. 28:19-20) in every aspect of his life–personal, home, church, workplace, community, and world.
We fulfill these through small groups, Bible studies, men’s fellowship activities, annual men’s conferences and workdays.
Contact: Patrick Hill 719-287-8056
- To fulfill Christ’s mission by encouraging women with a sense of belonging to God and each other.
- To keep a balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, by showing women the love of Jesus through outreach, evangelism, and prayer
- To help women develop their God given gifts and potential as persons of value in their homes, church, and community.
We fulfill these through mentoring, Bible studies, Ladies Night Out, Meal Ministry, Women of Faith conferences, Women’s Retreat and Christmas Celebration.
Contact: Rebecca Griego 719-392-3402